Nelms Surveying; Inc. opened business in April of 1992 in the Bakersfield area providing land surveying services throughout California which include a variety of disciplines within the profession; such as boundary resolutions, topographic surveys, route surveys, construction staking, land division, and expert testimony.
Ron Nelms, as the Principal, is licensed as a Professional Land Surveyor in three States which include California (PLS5804), and Arizona (#29269). He is also a member of the California Land Surveyors Association (CLSA), and the Arizona Professional Land Surveyors (APLS).
Our firm is capable of operating a fully equipped field crew, which include GPS equipment, and Robotic Total Stations. Our crews have a combined experience of over 45 years and work under the direct supervision of the Principal.
To comprehend each project entrusted to us so as to provide unsurpassed Land Surveying service.
- Demonstrate integrity, truthfulness and honor in all that we do.
- Provide a service that is of professional quality, accurate and expedient.
- Make every effort to understand each project in order to provide the best service possible.
- Communicate progress of each project often with our clients so there are no surprises.
- We will respect all who we deal with in our business including employees, clients, vendors, competitors and anyone representing a regulatory agency.
Nelms Surveying has been a trusted Bakersfield land surveying company for over 20 years – we invite you to give us a call for any of your land, boundary and mapping needs.